Friday, November 13, 2009

Canon Elph 2 Aps Camera Little Killer 2 Questions About My Canon PowerShot A70?

2 questions about my Canon PowerShot A70? - canon elph 2 aps camera little killer

My grandfather died recently and he gave me his camera (Canon PowerShot A70 My father) has a Canon PowerShot Elph working quite well.

1: When the camera is activated, the parameters of the white in the corners well, but torwards the center of the screen is black and purple on the outside of the screen, the same video, image and display option, which means that something is agrees w / the lens, right? Is there a way to solve this problem?

2: When I see my camera, whether the pictures I have taken has introduced into the computer) (flash memory for photos and video sound playback on the camera, but if my Mac is connected to the custom of old show me read there was a camera is connected and disconnected, which rotates not see properly, whether the device "pop-up message has not been separated, the camera on when you are connected and j" I have no idea what is wrong, you do not know it help me?

PLEASE! I just want it to work! 10 points!

0 comments:

Post a Comment